Saturday, May 2, 2009

Airport Bound!

I can't believe it. I'm actually headed to the airport! What I can believe is that I'm running late...again. Fortunately I added enough extra time into the ol' schedule that it shouldn't be a problem. Although I was unsuccessful in my attempt to check in from home this morning at about 3 am. I went to delta.com and put it my information and then they redirected me to Northwest where they proceeded to send me back to Delta. I guess that's what I get for booking the flight on nwa.com and having it operated by Delta while they're in the midst of a merger! Side note: Avoid Northwest Airlines...their "customer service" stinks!

Anyway, after a crazy week of driving across the country, buying half the Portland REI store (it seemed) and somehow managing to cram it into a backpack that still needs to have the weight trimmed...well, suffice it to say that I'm tired. I'm definitely looking forward to a Double-Double at In-n-Out tonight when I get to San Diego! Then a good night's rest after two consecutive nights of less than five hours each should leave me feeling ready to tackle this thing instead of feeling grossly underprepared!

The posts should get more interesting from this point forward, especially beginning on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment